Nursery sessions are available Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 3.30pm with wraparound care available until 5.45pm. Breakfast Club within Nursery can also be offered from 8.00am, dependent on availability with an additional charge.
Any additional hours will be charged at £4.50 per hour for 3 and 4 year olds and £5.10 for 2 year olds. Nursery is open a maximum of 48 weeks, closed for two weeks at Christmas, one week at Easter and one week in the Summer holiday periods.
To check if you are eligible for a range of government childcare offers, including 30 hours.
Via Childcare Choices at:
or the Childcare Calculator at:
Those who could be eligible for 30 hours and/or Tax-Free Childcare will be directed to the digital Childcare service to apply.
A more detailed guide to the eligibility criteria see:
If you would like to complete an application form and book a stay and play session for your child please ring the school office on 01905 23159
As part of the application process, we will need you to provide the following:
- Original Birth certificate for your child
- Council Tax Bill (Current year)
- Utility bill (In last three months)
- Confirmation letter for FEE2 entitlement (where applicable)
- Confirmation letter for 30-hour entitlement (where applicable)
- National Insurance Number for mother and father (where relevant), including parent’s date(s) of birth